Friday, October 11, 2013

Thonging Around


I decided to dedicate this post to the little thong that is currently straining between my butt cheeks against my little boy hole and clenching tight around my smooth and perhaps sweaty cock and balls as I lay outside in sunshine on my laptop trying post some hot material for you all. 

It has been two months and counting since my very real "Daddy" confiscated my top drawer of old college boy underwear and replaced them with something... skimpier. 

For the most part it started off when once again when I made the drive over to my Daddy's house and was surprised with an assortment of pink, yellow, blue, mesh, leather, lace, thongs, boy panties, cartoon bikini's and white see thru speedo's laid out for me to try on and model. I was very excited and my face was getting a little hot. After modeling each one with my little hard on, I confessed that I liked them all. I told him about a fantasy I have had for a while about my Daddy taking away all my old underwear and replacing ALL of them with skimpy boy panties, ones which I have no choice but to wear for everyday and any event. I told him I never had the money or guts to do it on my own. 

Since then my Daddy showed up at my place with a big bag. He grabbed every last pair of briefs and boxers I owned, clean and dirty (even the ones on my butt) and placed each pair of panties into my now empty drawer one by one. it's been only two months but I must admit, each day is exciting (Im pretty weary in the little boys room). Each day I send my Daddy a picture of my undies just so he knows Im always being a good boy.







































1 comment: