Totally! Swimmers being spanked by their coach, very hot. For me I think I like the last one. I love the image of three young boys getting spanked together. One could only image the story behind this. Thanks for commenting!
Spanking the Twins is one of my favorite spanking drawings of all time. I love the fact that the boys are barefoot (another fetish of mine), that the dad or uncle is in a suit (ditto), and the look on the face of the boy who is waiting his turn suggests that he is a spanko in training. Classic early Franco. I love spanking stories and spanking movies, but there is something about a drawing that is unique, and Franco is one of the very best.
Liked the one of the King lifting the young guys shirt. The look on the Kings face tells us that those plump cheeks are going to be uncouvered very often for the King to do whatever he wants with them.That lucky old King!!
The swimmer and his coach
ReplyDeletethis one have more than one interest of mine .. you know ;)
the others are very good too
Totally! Swimmers being spanked by their coach, very hot. For me I think I like the last one. I love the image of three young boys getting spanked together. One could only image the story behind this.
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting!
Spanking the Twins is one of my favorite spanking drawings of all time. I love the fact that the boys are barefoot (another fetish of mine), that the dad or uncle is in a suit (ditto), and the look on the face of the boy who is waiting his turn suggests that he is a spanko in training. Classic early Franco. I love spanking stories and spanking movies, but there is something about a drawing that is unique, and Franco is one of the very best.
ReplyDeleteLiked the one of the King lifting the young guys shirt. The look on the Kings face tells us that those plump cheeks are going to be uncouvered very often for the King to do whatever he wants with them.That lucky old King!!
ReplyDeleteThe teary lad clutching his butt. Just been over his dad's knee and regretting whatever he did to deserve it
ReplyDelete