Tuesday, April 16, 2013

No Choice Underwear

These are some good boys! Wearing the boy panties that Daddy has picked out for them to wear. It's part of his rules and as long as you live under Daddy's house you have no choice but to obey. Maybe one day they will be worthy of manly underwear, but until then it's boy panties or a nice long spanking. I think pink bottoms would match quite well with these, don't you agree?



















I can't even imagine having to go to school like this, making sure no one ever saw what was going on under those pants.

Do you think they deserve one smack, two smacks, or three smacks?
After all they are obeying their daddy's, but man are they cute!

3 comments:

  1. I have been required to wear certain kinds of underpants. Never sissygirl underpants, but there are other types that are also real humiliating for an Adult Boy to have to wear. ESPECIALLY if the other boys see me in them. I was at a party and my pants got taken down and all the boys saw me in my little boypants and it was awful. I realized just how embarrassing it was. Boys laugh at other boys when their Daddys humiliate them in that way.

    I think it can be a super effective punishment, though. It's kinda important if a boy gets too big for his britches. Just my two cents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least his dad knows he will keep his pants on, sort of a "soft" chastity belt. Great idea, I'm sure it will spread if it keeps the boy from fooling around.

    ReplyDelete