Underwear has always been an interest of mine. I guess you could consider it a fetish. I am not sure exactly where this fascination came from but considering it's a pretty "tame" fetish it's not all that embarrassing to talk about. I have a feeling it stems from both my own experience wearing briefs as a kid and at school seeing all the boys in the locker room changing and showing off what they have underneath. For me underwear can be just as erotic as a guy who's completely naked. When a guy is in nothing but his underwear it allows the imagination of the admirer to build up the anticipation of what the most sexual parts of the body looks like on that particular person. For example seeing the outline of the penis is truly erotic even when nothing is technically being shown, or the the plump round frame of the bottom that is begging to be let out. I have often ended up wearing other boys underwear for whatever reason and the simple fact of knowing his penis was pressed up against the same material as mine is right now is hot. (The simple pleasures of puberty)
Now in terms of the sexually erotic nature, it is probably no surprise that thongs (not including female underwear) are up there with my favorite type of underwear. Other types include bikini's, jockstraps, speedos, g strings, and all the assortment of color, styles, and materials. For me the skimpier the underwear the harder I tend to get. Being the submissive/boy that I am and with my love for spanking it's no surprise that humiliation can be utterly erotic and underwear can for sure be a source of humiliation. Forcing your boy into something skimpy and slutty (something a male stripper might wear) can definitely send the message that you are in control and he is there to pleasure you. For me at least that is very erotic.
That, however, is not the only kind of underwear that can send a submissive message. I know that most men involved in the gay spanking community tend to not necessarily want their spankee wearing a thong (I totally disagree) and tend to prefer there boy in whitey tighties just like what we wore as a child growing up. This I agree with, but for me big o' high waisted white briefs tend to lose sexual appeal. Small fitting cartoon briefs, however, make me feel more like a naughty little boy who deserves to be spanked by a strong more dominate man who happens to be wearing underwear representing his manhood. I also want to point out that buying super small and skimpy briefs for boys to wear can reflect a boy who has developed physically but meant to face the humiliation of being degraded back to a small helpless spanked young man.
For the right guy and/or future boyfriend, I would definitely walk around our house wearing little cartoon briefs that he bought me to wear in order to prove I was his little boy, if thats what he wanted. I would be willing to stay in touch with my inner boy during spanking sessions if it meant he would be tuned in and turned on.
Comments below if you'd like.




























Nice collection of hot boys in hot briefs!
ReplyDeleteBad boys should be spanked severely and required to wear diapers, training pants or pretty little girl panties until their attitude improves. This discipline is longer lasting than requiring the bad boy to merely stand in a corner for a few minutes. The diapers, training pants or little girl panties could be required indefinitely or until the bad boy responds properly to his dad's discipline. When bad boys start to respond to their discipline, then and only then, should they be permitted to wear little boy's underwear. As soon as the boy reverts back to poor behavior, the diapers, etc. should be required again, after a sound spanking, of course.
ReplyDelete