Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Bath Time Reflections

In a house full of dirty sweaty guys, when Daddy says it's time to get cleaned up, he means it!




As the older boys get ready for their shower. Daddy prepares my bath water, because we all know Im too little to shower with the bigger boys so Daddy is the one who bathes me.

As the other boys have fun with each other in the shower...











I am forced across Daddy's lap for my bath time spanking



When I tell Daddy that I want to shower like a big boy, Daddy always has the same response.

"Little boy, you are Daddy's LITTLE boy, and that is why. You simply are not as big, strong, or as muscular  but most of all, those boys have COCKS, cocks big enough to tell me they should be treated like big boys. When I look at you, all I see is a helpless little guy with a pee pee and bottom that need a mans guidance."

"But Daddy this is a big as im going to get. I'm in my 20's"

"I guess not all of us are meant to be hunks, young man. Some of us are born to bend over the lap and worship their physical superior like a good little boy. Understand?"






As I look down at my small helpless body and think about satisfying my Daddy my pee pee begins to raise out of my bath water.
How wonderful it must be, to run your hands over your bulging muscles knowing full well that the huge rock hard cock between your legs ensures your freedom into the world of dominance. 



I know that this is where I want to be. I was meant to live my life as his boy 







No comments:

Post a Comment