"It's not what it looks like coach!"
"Coach why do I have to stay after practice? And why do I have to wear only socks?"
"Fuck coach is coming."
"Ahh fuck im gunna cum!"
Every year the team caption chooses his boy, I guess Im his this year.
"Stick em out boys, you know the drill."
"Damn, coach is really spanking the boys today."
"What's the matter boys, you seemed to be enjoying it when I caught you holding each others junk! Am I doing it wrong?"
"But coach! Why do I have to get paddled? I didn't start the fight."
"And for being such great sports, I'm going to send you boys home with some bright pink bottoms, how does that sound?"
"Ouchie, coach I'm sorry, I wont bully the younger students again! Please don't tell me dad! Ow"










Where does that clip of the naked guy slapping the butt of the guy in briefs in the locker room come from, please? It's super hot!
ReplyDelete