Saturday, July 13, 2013

Batman's Boy


Batman has had enough! Too long has Robin been at his side and ended up being the one Batman has to save. A sidekick is meant to help, but the truth is Robin does not. Batman has always cared for the guy, but when he looks at Robin he can't help but see the small little boy inside him. He loves the boy both as a young man and as a lover but it's time to make some changes. Every time Robin grabs a drink Batman drops in a little something extra. Everyday since then Robin notices his uniform getting a little bit bigger, his muscles a little smaller, and his body hair a little bit shorter. Everyday Robin gets closer to becoming the boy he once was and the boy Batman dreams of him being every night. 

"What's going on Batman? Why have I been growing backwards?"

"Don't be scarred Robin, it's okay. This is how I truly see you. Let's face it, you are not the best sidekick but I can't shake these feelings I have towards you. You are my boy and I will always take care of you if thats what you want. Or I can change you back."

"Don't... I hate being your sidekick. I just do it to be close to you. I want to be your boy." Said Robin as he gazes up at Batman, his body so big and strong in comparison, but knowing they are there only for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment