Being just a little spanked boy (I weigh 130) I always thought of leather as something for bigger more masculine boys and dads. However, last night I sort of had a little wet dream. It's kind of embarrassing to admit since I am now 20yrs old. (blushing) I often have dreams of being spanked to tears, and being under the control of someone bigger and stronger than I. Last night in my dream I was not only spanked like a little boy, I was tied up as well. When he entered my room he wore a leather harness around his beautiful and hair covered chest and pecs. My heart beat fast when I looked down to see his huge leather pouch and framing jockstrap. I knew without even seeing his dick that it was so much bigger than mine. It was hard not to feel young and helpless. He was bigger than me in every way and since I just shave my pubic hair and entire body, it was unmistakable who was in trouble here. He held a big smile and told me he loved me but that I had been very naughty and he felt it was necessary that I be humiliated and spanked however he sees fit. That was when he held up a little leather thong which held no pouch in the front, but instead a little silver cock ring. I was confused because the thong looked so small to me, something that looked as if it would only fit a 10yr old boy. I made some comment about it being to small for me to wear but his reply was really what made my cock stand completely erect. After a little chuckle he told me that I am not as big as I think I am. Sure enough the little leather thong was pulled right up my legs and my cock slide perfectly into the silver ring in the front. I was so humiliated and so turned on at the same time. I couldn't believe how easy and simple it was for a man to make me his boy and how deep down I really liked being small enough to be his little boy. All I remember after that was being pulled over his knee and spanked. I cried instantly which made him very pleased. Seconds later I could feel the cum stirring in my balls which were pressed against the ring and when I woke up my bed was wet.
Just thought I'd share that with you all.
Leave your comments below.
























No comments:
Post a Comment