Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Anyone?

Anyone care to make up a fun caption, or story for this picture? I thought this boy was absolutely beautiful and wanted to make sure he got some special attention on this blog. 




Leave your comments below.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew what he wanted when I saw him like this
    He was waiting the strap's hot angry kiss
    So I took off my belt
    and gave him some welt
    Then carried him home in absolute bliss

    ReplyDelete
  3. he thought he was only on the beach so he took off his bathing suit and closed his eyes to enjoy the sun. while his naughty fingers caressed his anus enjoyed the moment with his eyes, closed ... wait a moment the friends of his younger brother They come up and see him so naked, I do not know what you'll think when you open your legs and expose his cock so small, so tiny and pink like a baby about to erupt. Sure they think about giving you severe punishment. Ho not poor boy or rather lucky is about to receive a beating by friends of his younger brother without hard end ejaculating to spanking forces

    ReplyDelete