Dear Diary
PLEASE help me!! I just had the most embarrassing moment of my entire life. I left my phone on the bench in the locker room and apparently I left it unlocked because when I came back to look for it two boys where scrolling through my camera roll laughing their heads off. I rushed towards them panicking and desperately trying to snatch it back but I'm so small that I couldn't reach. I was shaking so bad! This can't be happening, yet it was! When they showed me what was on the screen my little heart sank. There it was the last two photos of me completely naked with my little pee pee dangling helplessly between my legs, my little frame holding a sexy pair of gold and black panties, something only a stripper would wear. I blushed immediately and felt the need to cry. I was feeling sexy yesterday alone in the bathroom and confident but now seeing it the possession of theses Alpha men I can see how my confidence looks more like a sissy faggy confession. No one was suppose to ever see how little my pee pee was nor how aroused it secretly made me.
"Nice little nub faggot!" "I knew you were a baby but shit!" "Here you go baby boy, you can have your phone back, but your too late those photos are now getting uploaded to all my social media along with your face and a picture of us just so our followers can see what real men look like." "Maybe your Daddy needs to see what his little fairy boy is doing in the bathroom, taking naughty naked photos in stripper panties. Probably hitting on men his dads age."
Diary What do I do!? I'm so mortified! Do you think Daddy will whip my bottom again? I'm crying already thinking about it!
I'm a bit smaller than you are and believe that is one of the reasons that i believe i deserve to be spanked. I think of myself as a beta male, and sometimes a sissy. I don't want others to know, but i also don't think it is right to hide it. The boldest i have been was as server at a private party. I wore sissy attire that exposed by tiny dick and red bottom, my face was as red as my bottom for most of it, but it was a good experience for me.
ReplyDelete