"I am very disappointed in you young man!"
"Here I am at work and I get a call from the your principle, telling me that MY little boy has been running around during swim class PANTSING the other boys AND refusing to put on his little swimmer briefs!"
" NO! I... I... Da-"
"Save it! I've heard all your little excuses, I've been spanking this little bottom since you were born and here we are. Sometimes I feel like you purposely do this so I'd humiliate you. Do you like it when daddy strips you naked and punishes you?"
"Daddy! No, Please. This is embarrassing!"
"Think about the little boys you panted, huh? There bare bottoms and pee pee's exposed for all the boys to laugh at, and I know how embarrassing it is for you boys to be naked in front of each other, and the boys who can't measure up or haven't grown hair down there are the first to be teased. My son will NOT become a bully!"
"Daddy I won't. I swear!"
"I didn't mean to make them cry, Daddy!"
"Well you better be ready because Daddy's going to make you cry!"
"Cry like the little boy you are."
"I'm c-crying, d-Daddy.
"Are you Daddy's boy? Are you Daddy's little cry baby?"
"Are you going to be Daddy's good little boy, and BEHAVE?"
"y-yes Dadddy."
"I don't think you've had enough. Tomorrow your going back to school, putting on your swim brief, and apologizing to those boys!"
"And when I get there on my break, you better believe I'm going to spank your bottom in front of all the boys... NAKED!"
"Oh no!"
"Maybe I'll even let one of the boys take home your swimsuit as a souvenir!"










No comments:
Post a Comment