![]() |
| "Oh man, not in front of everyone!" |
Doesn't matter if we're at the beach surrounded by boys and there Daddy's, If Daddy is mad enough, I will have no choice but to pull my little swimmers down to my ankles.
![]() |
| "Get your hands away from your pee pee young man!" |
I don't think I will ever get used to being naked in front of him. Every time he bares my bottom I can't resist covering myself. Why do I feel like a little boy every time he punishes me? I just hope I don't get another boner.
I know it never works, but that doesn't stop me from begging.
![]() |
| "Son? Do you want to explain to me why you are not wearing your little boy panties? You know thats the rule!" |
Oh man, I am really going to get it this time! I forgot to change into my thong before he got home.
![]() |
| "Thats it!! You are getting extra for this!" |
Why didn't I just wear those stupid panties?
![]() |
| "If you don't obey me son, I will be sending you to school with a red sore bottom!!" |
Crap! I have a swim meet today, and those little bikini swimsuits hardly cover my bottom as is. The guys will never let me live this down. What's worse is my Dad is the one who donated the swimwear to the team. Is he going to humiliate me forever?






No comments:
Post a Comment